Friday, May 2, 2008

Mid-Summer Dream

I should have reaped the fruits of courage and persistence if only its that easy to expose your realities. But unless you take on the challenge, the feat is but a journey a way from your doorstep. To my mind, I can't bear seeing the daily contradictions happening around this tiny midst of reality. The sky is blue, and wide up to the stream of inception where the feeling of lowliness emanates from the most delirious insignificance that one could feel in his lifetime. To pursue a dream is a feat itself. Along its way however are streams of infallible persuasions that confine the very core of self expression. Tight as it could, it held my heart until it crushes before my seemingly insurmountable ireverence to live up to the expectations dictated upon by externalities. And tonight, I dreamed of you. Puzzled, I came to your rescue. You faded from a far, and yet there I was in a hurdle of letting your warm body reflect before the sight of men. Able and nicest with time, you whispered in some uncomprehensible language-- a deliverance from your honest heart. While I in my solitude, wept before your divine eyes. And foreover, I'll be in denial.

No comments: