Thursday, November 22, 2007

DREAMING OF HER

It was a fairly humid night when I settled, after a day’s busy ordeal. I have almost lost my ions, to which, my consciousness has been deferred immediately. Not long before that, my phone rang. ‘Twas an SMS. [Reading]. Sender:Yeisha.I should have shaken my head and convinced my self, it was her. No I’m not dreaming.
Not long ago, when we’ve meet. She’s from another school. A not so ordinary woman (actually lady), sensing her conversationalist tempo- intelligent but not mediocre I believe. Truly amiable, she rode on with my compliments and corny jokes during occasional chats.
A stereotype person at that, pretending to be some kind of a smart and demure gentleman (no, not easy to get either) my initial feelings boiled down to confusion. Can this be love? Or just simply a stimulation? It’s the latter. Who would not anyway?. Yeisha oozes with charm and sweetness my psyche could only describe it alone in no known measure. Standing by just an inch over my height with a define biometrics (almost perfect, except for that herd-milk logic), she’s a model figure.
It’s been in several instances when she exhausted her divine potentials. This time, she’s into competitions. Ironically, it’s called beauty tilt when in fact intelligence and articulation weighs more than talent or personality. In any ways, she managed to drew them all and bag the most coveted crowns.
Along with the joy of enjoinment, I’m pretty sad. She’s moving away. We don’t get to talk frequently as ever. She has to attend public functions and social eklavu. But no, I should keep this. I should stand by what my spirit dictates. Besides, this has been a win-lost (win then lost) situation for me.
Prior to these changes, I have all the time to initiate. Maybe a try. But then courage is not on my side. Although I made futile efforts. How exciting was that which I could only articulate. What is texting her with romantic quotes, sending cards and getting a glance of her “angelic face”which most of the time she would debunk me as “natutulala ka na naman”…Shit, “manhid ka”, I would console my self. On one hand, I’ve been asking my self, “bakit ka ba tameme, pwede namang….” Funny.
I’m not egocentric, but it was a barely a lapse of judgment that I never do it, when I could sense (remotely) that she has already intercepted my intention. Wild sensing would tell me that she has ‘something’ for me. Actually, a friend told me. She knows me, and with that, she kept her modesty. That is X-factor, and I’m bursting. Unfortunately though, I was by passed when I heard not later then that she has someone else. Well fine, what is to worry anyway, there are still many alike around. Enough of this crazy damn stuff. No hows, no whys, just forget, it’s more than to forgive.
I hoped it would come out as expected, but no, ‘twas a complete turn-around. Even though we parted ways literally given the schooling factor, for God sake I couldn’t still set-off my feelings of her. Now, can this be love or lust? Maybe the latter.
Before I left for school, she’s completely a different acquaintance now. She exudes with boldness and her physique is kept in detail and refinement- a must be for treasure hunter.
Acads…acads…acads…………………………acads
For some time, I made to forget in touch with her for obvious reasons. But I kept the faith of having her as a friend (bitter). For now, I try to enjoy the misery inside. How? I got to think of reliving my wants. Why spend off time for such a futile interest? Back to normal. I’ve got to drink and puff for life, and try to be the animalistic that I am.
It’s not for long, when I went back home. This time, a still smart but ragged leftist. Keeping the feelings inside, I can now look at her, eye for an eye, hold her hands like clinging on my sister’s. Once, she would be surprised to see me in an all-guy session and fervently, she would ask, “kelan pa”, and I would respond, “tagal na, dati..pero dahil sayo..”) [adlib].
Surprisingly, she had my number and would text me that we go out, maybe swimming. I wouldn’t reply.
Just recently, another friend updated me of her. She’s into two relationship this year, with a current one. I should know this for I see them in the web blog. How sweet are they, I could only imagine. It’s been sometime since our last conversation. And tonight, for reasons that He could only explain, I’m reading her text. It reads,.. if I would live life in another lifetime, I would like to spend it with you realizing that life wouldn’t be complete without the one you truly love (no quotes).
Cursed be this gadget if this is not meant. Cursed be these technologies that imitate bogus emotions. Cursed be this day-the saddest of days. And cursed be the person who sent this if she plays with deception.
Please, my divine creator let this be true. Let me see love for real, if it is. But as much as I want to leave this fantasy, only could tell. [Saving…]. Keypad locked. Yes, I’m not dreaming.
for:yeisha,6500 Earth.
Disclaimer: Any similarities, either of person's names, setting or circumstances are purely coincidence. This selection is derived from the writer's shallow imagination, and is therefore fictional.

[Could be true either].

No comments: