Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hopelessness.Denial. and Curses in Love

No thanks.Don't bother.Im alright.That is me when I get down.In many circumstances and times.I learned to accept my fate.Even before.I should because Ive been to losing, being maligned, and stuffs.But I cannot bear this one. Im not simply used of being rejected.Im not sensitive. But am emotional.If feeling is at stake,man be careful.Thats actually what happened.Maybe.This is petty.Or im pityful.You might think im just too involved or reactive.But im serious...okay.This is an old story of rejection or preemptive action.Again, this involves the heart.It was this 'name who appeared to be a song' that brought this frustrations and hurtings.This is the first time I am involved with serious affection.Time will judge if it is love or a short time obssession.Maybe. Because we've been together all these times.At least for this year.And that, unkowingly, she invested enough time and charm to caught me in desperation of loving or liking her.One thing's sure.Im fallin for her.I heard many voices as I went sleeping.They were as if good night nightmares.A beautiful one.Which later proved to be real nightMARE.I have no choice but to give up reasons and logic left in my psyche.That time,im ready.Not for the worse however.Yes, im just finding for the right time, if there any.Try no harm.Try no harm.Im about doing it.But for God sake.Who the hell this evil is who infiltrated my fate.You dream catcher. You thief.You have taken me my heart.Why in the world.You keep me dumb without even saying a word.Gods!You allowed a faithful son of yours to bear such pain of presumption.Of hindering reasons.Of repressing expression...Im pretty sad.Im hopeless.But as much the pain, I learn to let go of the feeling.In fact.I cursed them in my dreams.You fool gods!!!You who brought me to disillusionment.You will pay the price.I pray. And Amen!

*to you who bears a name.tou who sing my song.
*reposted from in_my_solitude

No comments: