Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Mixed Nuts

In times of despair, we always seemed to seek for someone to turn to, to talk to, and to spend time with. It may be God, an intimate friend, a brother, sister, parents, counselor…the likes..these are cliches of life, in problem. We call for a helping hand, to shower us with comfort, and strength and bring back to our original state. To a world of stability and balance, of our actions and plans in every day, and the days ahead. In doing so, we expect a breakthrough, a miracle for that matter to light upon us, and see for ourselves, for real that there’s always hope, in a ruthless, unfair, andn rotten world of ours. When I was a child, I used to cry for food from that cresent-shaped thing in the sky. Later, they taught that was the moon. As it resembles the shape of a local bread. Crazy, fooly kid I was then. Believing in such a fantasy of absolute impossibility. But what if, the moon could actually give us food, for any reason. Bruhaha, hard-headed bratt. I really never learned from those times. As much as I’ve want to be faithful with my childhood, I can afford no more. For this world is full of impositions. Overpouring with mundane motives. And trickery is prevalent. No doubt, there is really no absolute truth and constancy in this worl for the few.To the very least, I wanted to believe so (that the moon could [provide food for us), in the second life maybe. But again, that is false hope. Everytime we act in such a way that we appeal for pitty, our dignity seemed to depreciate- upon society’s dictate. But the irony is clear, the society itself allows us to act that way. This leads us to desperation. Nothing to run to, or even hide to and get rot. In either direction, we can’t really advance. But as a dictated hero of fun once pronounced, that “even the hole of a needle, he shall pass through it” . Although I seemed I am inconsistent, but let me apologize. Inconsistency, like truth is not absolute, albeit relative. There are times when you get to a situation where you have to hid the truth, incosistently telling a lie. Besides, I find it equally justified to be incosistent in a world of inconsistencies. Resorting to deviant acts entails enough strenght and courage. In law, we call them extra-constitutional moves. But one is clear, we do not either lean on the imperfections of the law of the land, much more to the law of nature. We only play with them. To be continued…

*reposted from in_my_solitude friendster blog

No comments: